In an effort to provide families and clients with the ultimate in quality care, ICCD continues to develop additional services. We now offer multi-disciplinary team evaluations that promptly offer feedback and interventions. In addition to clinincal services, we are forming a parent resource group that will focus on concerns arising from ADD, ADHD and executive functioning issues. Please clink on the links to learn more!
Our goal is to maximize the potential of each and every child with whom we work. In order to do this, ICCD believes that their integrative approach must involve collaboration with parents, advocates, and educational teams in schools and homes.
We are proud to offer the following services:
• Neuropsychological and neurodevelopmental assessment
• Psychopharmacologic consultation
• Genetic testing and consultation
• Medical Services
• Educational assessment and program evaluation
• Executive functioning coaching
• Academic tutorial
• Standardized test preparation
• Speech-language assessment and therapy
• Consultation to teachers, therapists, attorneys
• Classroom observations
• Assistive Technology Evaluations
• Occupational Therapy
• Therapeutic Yoga Services
• Social/friendship groups
In addition, public education is a primary mission of ICCD. Staff are available to address PACs or other organizations at no charge.