If you answer YES to any of the questions below, we kindly ask that you call our main office at 617-658-5600 to reschedule your appointment and defer your visit until such time that a 14 day quarantine period has passed or a negative COVID test has been confirmed.
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: Sore throat, cough, chills, body aches or shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell or taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit, along with a runny nose?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside of New England in the past 14 days?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or contracted COVID-19?
Please make every effort to maintain an appropriate distance with others within the agency, wear masks while on the premises and practice proper hand hygiene. In an effort to reduce the risk of exposure we kindly request that, if possible, you do not bring any additional family members that do not have a principal role in the appointment.