In an effort to provide families and clients with the ultimate in quality care, ICCD continues to develop additional services. We now offer multi-disciplinary team evaluations that promptly offer feedback and interventions. In addition to clinincal services, we are forming a parent resource group that will focus on concerns arising from ADD, ADHD and executive functioning issues. Please click on the links to learn more!
Our goal is to maximize the potential of each and every child with whom we work. ICCD believes that their integrative approach must involve collaboration with parents, advocates, and educational teams in schools and homes.
We are proud to offer the following services:
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Common Speech Disorders
- Consultative Division
- Pediatric, Family Nutrition Counseling & Feeding Therapy
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Services
- Sports Concussion Services
- Speech & Language
- Infant & Toddler Evaluation
- Team Evaluations
- International Evaluations
- Educational Services
- Medical Services
- Assistive Technology Evaluations
- Occupational Therapy
- Counseling Department
- Adult Assessment Program
- Center for Adoptive Families
- Parent-Assisted Intervention Groups
- Sports Psychology Services
- Behavior Analytic Programs
In addition, public education is a primary mission of ICCD. Staff are available to address PACs or other organizations at no charge.